Type Of Persian Rugs
Apart from many available kinds of the rugs, there would be a lot of rugs that are available for the people to enjoy. One of the most popular types of rugs is called the Persian rugs. These rugs are also divided into many based on the design and the pattern that can differentiate those rugs which belong to the Persian’s. These kinds of rugs are loved by a lot of people who live worldwide due to its beauty color and design that can grab the attention of the people.
Kinds of Persian Rugs
Many kinds of Persian rugs can be divided into many. These can be seen from their own pattern, their own design, and also their own colors. You can check one by one to find your own favorite.
– Afshar rugs – Small rugs with the geometric pattern in multiple connected of the medallions to make the shape of a diamond. Some common designs are botehs, gul farangi, and also chicken-like. The colors are mostly a little bit darker not the soft and pastel ones.
– Kerman rugs – Rugs that are mostly curvilinear. It includes the stripes, boteh, over floral, vase, garden, panel garden, and also hunting. These rugs are available in colorful colors such as red, blue red, pink, gray blue, turquoise, champagne, orange, lime green, and also beige.
– Tabriz rugs – Curvilinear and geometric can be found as the character of this rug. The available colors are mostly in pastel and soft colors.
– Baluch rugs – Rugs made by hand-woven produced by the tribe named Baluch in Iran. It uses the colors of navy, ivory, and also burgundy.
– Shiraz rugs – Made by the people in Central Iran with the plain colors. The common designs are the geometric motifs, plants, and also small animals.